[SHR] some questions

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Nov 13 19:52:07 CET 2008

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:21:43 +0100
Franky Van Liedekerke <liedekef at telenet.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> using the latest SHR preview release, it seems it is possible to get
> the device to suspend if you're not using an older GTK app and press
> the power button for some seconds. But sometimes this works,
> sometimes it doesn't. Also, shouldn't the device be able to
> auto-suspend? The alarm app is present (me happy) but I can't find an
> app to set the clock time using a gui (I can of course use just the
> date and time commands).
> I'm still in the progress of 'just looking', so I don't know yet if
> the device wakes up from suspend for an incoming call or sms; or if
> the echo problem is there or not. But I'm liking this distro so
> far ...

ok, first test for the alarm app (device suspended):
- device wakes up from suspend
- some seconds later, the alarm app starts but no sound (I hear a
very faint clicking sound in one speaker)

second test for the alarm app (device connected to usb power):
- alarm app starts, but again no sound

Maybe I miss some sound files?

Franky