[SHR] some questions

Didier "Ptitjes" ptitjes at free.fr
Fri Nov 14 02:11:28 CET 2008

Franky Van Liedekerke wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:03:24 +0100
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
>>  Also, shouldn't the device be able to auto-suspend?
>> Sure. Just connect a rule to the SUSPEND notification from
>> IdleNotifier with the Suspend action.
> errr ... a little help? Do you mean something like this
> in /etc/frameworkd.conf (taken from the example frameworkd.conf in the
> git):

No I think he means editing the /etc/freesmartphone/oevent/rules.yaml
file and adding a rule that looks something like :

     trigger: DbusTrigger(system, 'org.freesmartphone.odeviced', 0,
'org.freesmartphone.Device.IdleNotifier', 'State')
     filters: HasAttr(status, "SUSPEND")
     actions: Suspend()

Please see /etc/freesmartphone/oevent/rules.yaml and freesmartphone.org
API [1] for more informations.