For Sale: Neo Freerunner

shawn sullivan shelbydz at
Fri Nov 14 06:23:41 CET 2008

I'm selling my 850Mhz Neo Freerunner. This was part of the 10 pack that
we bought, so it has the extra goodies. This will include:
wired headset
neoprene case
512 card
usb connector for computer
Full Body Invisible Protector (currently applied to the phone)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the phone. There is not a scratch
on either the screen or the body. I simply don't have time to dedicate
to it.

I'm in Colorado at 80226. I would prefer to ship this only within the
US. I'm asking $350. Please email me off list if you are interested or
have questions.

. . .Shawn