[shr] phone apps don't work

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:16:31 CET 2008

As I told before, please use the shr-devel mailing list for that kind
of issue, as SHR hasn't been released yet and we don't want to/can't
settle all the issues of all the users in the world right now, as we
already have issues to fix :-)

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Tilman Baumann <tilman at baumann.name> wrote:

> openmoko-dialer starts, bu when i press call this comes:
> ** (process:1401): DEBUG: initiate call: 076145CENSORED
> Failed to handle dbus error: type: <class
> 'framework.resource.ResourceNotEnabled'>
> , 69 (dbus-glib-error-quark), code 32
> (Sorry for bad line breaks, emails suck for this kind of info)

This will only happen if the GSM isn't registered properly (more
correctly : isn't enabled).
To work on that  case, we won't be able to do a thing if you don't
give us your /tmp/frameworkd.log and /tmp/ophonekitd.log. Please do so
on the shr-devel ML or on our trac.

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net