The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Fri Nov 14 14:36:27 CET 2008

> > I hope the software stack becomes less of a joke in time for GTA03
> > or it'll be hard to get much new customers...

Actually I have never read any jokes about the software stack. But it is a
sign of good mental health when a community is able to make fun of itself.
Besides, where else would one share jokes about Openmoko ? Open fire !

Here is a old one: With milestone IV, openmoko-fso-console-image , FSO is
getting really close to a workable GNUPhone as described at: