The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at
Fri Nov 14 17:53:08 CET 2008

I run Mesa on my FR without any problem, aside from the possible
slowness of it, but then again, its pretty similar in performance to any
400 mhz box I have used in the past. I can only presume this complaint
laments the lack of hardware acceleration for the OpenGL calls. How
complex can that be to achieve?