RESEND(Wrong Thread): IMAGE/MP3 licensing issue.

Chris Samuel chris at
Fri Nov 14 22:07:43 CET 2008

----- "Tim Schmidt" <timschmidt at> wrote:

> In fact...  if OpenMoko could make as much information available as
> possible about how much this has cost them - in lost productivity,
> lawyers fees, etc. - I'm sure it would help to galvanize more action
> among the community.

FWIW as this was publicly announced and archived I submitted
it as a Groklaw NewsPick (who knows, maybe PJ will pick it up
as a main article) and blogged about it.

I'll also pass it onto an open source friendly journalist
friend of mine.

Every little helps..

 Chris Samuel  :  :  Melbourne, VIC