The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:10:08 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 5:36 AM, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, Wolfgang, hopefully you didn't miss Tim's post, sounds promising
> :) As do the other offers of help.

I'd just really like to get documentation out into the wild.  I
understand that performance is unlikely to ever be better than what we
have currently.  However, if the Haiku or ReactOS folks ever want to
port to the GTA02, I'm sure they'd appreciate documentation so they
don't have to burrow through our code (as much).  If at some time in
the future, a rare bug is encountered and OpenMoko is focused on
GTA07, documentation might provide a crucial hint to interested
developers tracking down the bug.

You get the idea...

It's just nice to have.

--tim