Next community update

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Sun Nov 16 12:14:45 CET 2008

I would really like to see Wolfgangs call to the the community
included; where he states that openmoko is searching for competent
community dev's to start working on the glamo

as stated on

"Having said that, if someone wants to seriously develop for the glamo,
please get in touch with me and we will find a legally correct way to
extend the smedia documentation to you.
In fact we have done that in a few cases before already, but I'm not
sure how much actual codes have come out of that. I think very
little ;-)
So we need some really serious coders that don't mind a tough challenge.

Best Regards,