Logging of the FR, for now

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Nov 16 15:30:19 CET 2008

Le dimanche 16 novembre 2008, Nishit Dave a écrit :
> All the best, and sayonara, arrivederci, hasta la vista.

  So you go back to Real Life (tm) ? Please send us a postcard, because I have
a feeling that Freeing the Phone is a timeeater for many of us too - my wife
totally agrees. In any case I am sure that you will engage for other worthy
causes and communities soon, there are so many ways to improve this world.

  Thanks for the encouragements.
Wishing you well too,
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le