Buzzing (was :The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Mon Nov 17 13:53:49 CET 2008

Le lundi 17 novembre 2008, kimaidou a écrit :
> About the buzzin issue, I would like to be sure : is it or is it not
> hardware related ? I heard about a "soldering" fix of one electronic
> component which could get rid of the interferences...
> Has anyone more information ?

It is hardware related and discussed on the "Hardware" mailing list:
Check September, October... it is about half of the traffic there.

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le