Buzzing (was :The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

kimaidou kimaidou at
Mon Nov 17 15:46:36 CET 2008

Ok thanks, I have just read the hundreds if topics on it... the problem is I
am no electronicien so I did not understand if a "workaround" has been found
: I read about soldering, sticky tape..... If there is a workaround, is
there a webpage with clear instructions ? (by clear I mean for
non-elecronician guy). Is it doable by a anybody or do we need special

I understood it is not official, but I am not against some Mac Guiver