debian on neo1973: ogpsd failing?

Brad Midgley bmidgley at
Tue Nov 18 00:09:23 CET 2008

I tried this, but now I get no fix. gpspipe -r prints out a dump with
no coordinates. The fso(?) gps gui shows no coordinates and tangogps
doesn't have coordinates.

gllin is not started automatically, but if I do start it manually with
/etc/init.d/gllin start, it runs but nothing changes.

I'm not sure how to test to see where things are breaking. gllin
doesn't have the /tmp/nmeaNP stuff now, so I'm not sure how to check
to see if gllin sees a fix. Is this version using a using a tcp port?

> This will not survive suspend, though. Better to install gllin version
> 1.1 (if you have /tmp/nmeaNP you are still using version 1.0),
> available at
> (click-through license).
> Then change frameworkd.conf to read:
> [ogpsd]