debian on neo1973: ogpsd failing?

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 00:09:23 CET 2008

Daniel

I tried this, but now I get no fix. gpspipe -r prints out a dump with
no coordinates. The fso(?) gps gui shows no coordinates and tangogps
doesn't have coordinates.

gllin is not started automatically, but if I do start it manually with
/etc/init.d/gllin start, it runs but nothing changes.

I'm not sure how to test to see where things are breaking. gllin
doesn't have the /tmp/nmeaNP stuff now, so I'm not sure how to check
to see if gllin sees a fix. Is this version using a using a tcp port?

Brad

--
Brad Midgley