Android open sourced

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Tue Nov 18 09:29:22 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 06:40, Petr Vanek <vanous at> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:35:27 +0100
> Petr Vanek <vanous at> (PV) wrote:
>>>I flashed this new image and it doesn't boot anymore.
>>>Tried with the same SD card as before, deleted the old files from the
>>>ext3 partition, and nothing. All I see is a black screen.

> the image is gone from the url now. i guess some rework is being done.

yes, see

Packet Video was suppressed in this image, due to codec license issue.
But the rootfs was not functional anymore. It is being reworked.

I had downloaded this rootfs and had to add libs ins /system/lib/ from
previous rootfs : was the one missing preventing it to
I do not know if others missing also would have prevented it to start
since I copied them all back (10 files libopencore*.so, and