Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at
Tue Nov 18 16:58:41 CET 2008

No problem, although my setup is not opkg ready yet. As my stuff uses
Tcl, libjpeg,libpng,libtiff, the setup is not pretty yet, but if you are
a Linux handyman type, it can be done. Otherwise, it will have to wait
until I get around to package it all up...