Your favorite ringtones? (especially .sid?)

eric at eric at
Wed Nov 19 22:00:13 CET 2008

I'm looking for a new ringtone (I like the arkanoid theme, but I need
a change).  If you have one you like, could you let me (us) know?

Tobias mentions a place to find .sids in his email below -- I just
couldn't go through all of them.