Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Robert Schuster theBohemian at
Fri Nov 21 13:36:46 CET 2008

all this talking without outcome is very boring to read. :|

I cannot help with the development of a free 3D-capable driver for the
Glamo directly instead I offer money!

As soon as is working again (I hope they haven't shut it
down) I will create a project and offer 50€ to the people who develop
that driver.

Of course, to make the money offer attractive some more people need to
join. That will be up to the community. Spread the word!