Survey about the Touchscreen

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at
Fri Nov 21 14:05:28 CET 2008

I think we need to decide upon this without the bias of
might get excited with iPhone's UI.

What we would have to remember:
* capacitive screen would always require a touch of finger (hence all
the UI elements need to take enough space on screen) so the whole fun
of high reso is gone....
* otoh, pressure based screen need a little more pressure to react but
is often manageable with fingers as well