Survey about the Touchscreen

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at
Fri Nov 21 15:29:35 CET 2008

My two reais.

My choince is a capacitive screen, and we must consider the user
finger interaction when developing applications.

Really, we don't need a hi res screen on a day by day gadget, what we
NEED is an easy way to handle the phone, carry a stylus should not be
a good idea, is a step backwards.

The final product is a button less phone. You only need the screen for
all operations. Dot period.