Survey about the Touchscreen

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Nov 21 19:47:33 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 01:16:36PM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> I do not know if it's important, but being restricted to events of the
> form mouse-1-down, mouse-1-up, and mouse-move is problematic in
> my experience.

Apple has handled that quite nicely for a long time with one button
mice. But I do agree a modifier button would be desireable (like the
option key is -- or was a long time ago -- on the Macintosh).

Rui

--
Grudnuk demand sustenance!
Today is Setting Orange, the 33rd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?