Fast screen rotate app

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Mon Nov 24 16:47:26 CET 2008

Moritz Bitsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've built a small binary package. It can be get from here:
> https://turmspitze.org/files/rotate_0.0.1_armv4t.ipk
>
> A Source package can be get from here:
> https://turmspitze.org/files/rotate-0.0.1.tar.gz

I have just installed your package.

The prefix /usr/ is missed on all files.

opkg files rotate
Package rotate (0.0.1) is installed on root and has the following files:
/share/pixmaps/rotate.png
/share/applications/rotate.desktop
/share/license/rotate/COPYING
/bin/rotate

That should be all /usr/...

And it depends against libx11 which is at least on my distro (shr
testing) caled libx11-6.

And the .desktop file has misses the Icon field. (Icon=rotate)
And your .Rotate name hack looks really ugly in my desktop. I would
rather have a alphabetical order instead of this. ;)
If the odering of icons turns out to be a problem, we might need some
Categoeries hack in the desktop launcher.

PS: Hi moritz *g*