Where can I get the last reasonably stable SHR-Version?

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at donalbain.de
Mon Nov 24 19:27:42 CET 2008

I've tried SHR just after the last milestone-release and it worked quite well.
At least a lot better than the most recent version I pulled yesterday where I
have no GPS anymore and the power-management ignores tapping on the screen, so
that NEO falls asleep while I'm typing... This version is useless for me.

But the trac-server only has few newer versions, not the one of the milestone
release. Where can I get the latter?

Thanks for any help!

jörg at home
We will bring freedom and Leberwurst to the Welt, ob sie will oder nicht.