How to change idle to suspend time from console in 2008.9?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Tue Nov 25 09:11:30 CET 2008

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:01:02 -0800 (PST) walkie <walkie at> babbled:

> Subj.
> Quick resarch gives me idea what it can be done through dbus message
> exchange, possibly with command dbus-send. But what exact command should be
> entered to switch off idle time or set it back to 30 sec.
> PS I just simple broke "Settings" program on 2008.9 during gsm multiplexing
> install - it is not starting now. Even manually run ends without
> any messages. But gsm multiplexing works ok, and i want stay with it with
> ability to change idle time from keyboard.
> PPS. Where to report possible illume bug? I tried to post ticket in
> enlightenment tracker, but it was erased from there.

it was? when? we did move trac's db from sqllite to a full mysql instance to
avoid some deadlock bugs in trac. maybe it got lost in the importing?