Android rootfs image?

Gothnet openmoko at
Tue Nov 25 16:20:41 CET 2008

Jeroen van de Nieuwenhof wrote:
> Where does it say that it will be released in the first week of december?

I think they made an announcement or press release or some such. It's
covered in a bunch of online blogs and news sources -{6A22E64A-35D7-421A-8F28-B92492742C55}

They all sound quite similar and you're right, there is no sign of it on the
koolu site, so we can only hope for now.

I too am interested in what they've done about a keyboard. From the animated
image on their site it looks like they've solved the call answering problem
by putting in an on-screen button for it, which looks good to me.