[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin v0.6

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Tue Nov 25 19:31:42 CET 2008

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 25.11.2008, 18:02 +0100 schrieb Christian Adams:

> Am 25.11.2008 um 17:54 schrieb arne anka:
>
> >> Yesterday I uploaded a version (0.6-2.1) with a crude hack to
> >> hopefully
> >> avoid this – please try again with that.
> >
> > what did you do? i had no spare time last weekend to look further
> > in this,
> > but intended to do the upcoming one.
>
> same question from me ;)
> did dl the package, but was unable to find what you did
> (our actual devel-version got a _lot_ of changes since 0.6 .. ;) )

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/openmoko-panel-plugin.git;a=commitdiff;h=8483ec9d709d95e80413ebe3ce916ae131bbedb5

It really was just a crude hack that made it work for me. I’m assuming
you’ll want a proper fix for handling not-yet-existing resources or dbus
names in the release.

Greetings,
Joachim

--