help~After using the MokoMakefile to build the qemu, the qemu-neo1973 restart at once when it boot the kernel

uweba uwe at
Tue Nov 25 20:33:00 CET 2008

mailing wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:53:17 +0100, Oscar <spacepluk at> wrote:
>> I'm having the same problem, also with ubuntu 8.04.
>> Saludoss
>> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 3:59 AM, lostdays <lostdays at> wrote:
>>> the image i used are "testing-om-gta01-20081124.uImage.bin",
>>> "testing-om-gta01-20081124.rootfs.jffs2"
>>> "gta01bv4-u-boot.bin".
>>> I followed the, firstly installed required software,
>> then
>>> download the mokomakefile, "make qemu","make run-qemu". the qemu lauched
>>> with the menu. But when I choose the boot menu, it failed without any
>> error
>>> message out when loading the kernel and return the boot menu. Any idea
>> for
>>> it?
>>> My OS version is ubuntu 8.04.
>>> Thanks
> I'm having this problem too, with both mandriva 2009 and cooker (2009.1),
> with mokomakefile and the manual setup
> (

Same problem here. Suse 10.3.

I had qemu installed and it worked fine. Then I reinstalled qemu (with the
makefile and manually) and it showed the same behaviour as above described.