Announce: omnewrotate 0.5.0

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Wed Nov 26 01:21:22 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 03:07:14AM +0300, ivvmm wrote:
> Leonti Bielski wrote:
> > I like it. It works great.
> I have some strange behaviour with this application. Sometimes it just
> freeze. Not the phone, but it suddenly stops rotating at point it
> stopped. Usually not normal one.
> I use FDOM 20081023.

With some kernel versions, the drivers stopped working after a certain time
and no more data is fed through the file handle to the accelerometer.

Merely closing and reopening the file handle would work around that, but
I haven't noticed that under FSO M4 and upwards, so that bug may be
fixed in newer kernels at the proper point (in kernel).

You are what you see.
Today is Setting Orange, the 38th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?