Announce: omnewrotate 0.5.0

ivvmm unachievable at
Wed Nov 26 10:47:12 CET 2008

Leonti Bielski wrote:
> It might be a problem with accelerometers.
> Try this:
> If it affecting Doom it might also affect rotate program. I put those
> two line in .profile and I don't have any problems.
> Leonti
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:07 AM, ivvmm <unachievable at> wrote:
>> Leonti Bielski wrote:
>>> I like it. It works great.
>> I have some strange behaviour with this application. Sometimes it just
>> freeze. Not the phone, but it suddenly stops rotating at point it
>> stopped. Usually not normal one.
>> I use FDOM 20081023.
>> Thanks.

There is no such file. There is either no such directory called
lis302dl.1, and no files called threshold either in /sys or /proc

Thanks. Hope this is fixed in newer kernels. I'm not sure if I can
upgrade my kernel with FDOM. It seem like it can break things, so I'll
think twice before upgrading the kernel image.