community Digest, Vol 107, Issue 18

Evgeny Karyakin anthropophagite at
Wed Nov 26 12:29:37 CET 2008

Hello Dmitry!

2008/11/26 Дмитрий Попов <incvega at>:
> I have Transend 2gb microSD card but problem with I/O according logs from
> Freerunner.
> According manuals :
> setenv bootargs glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000
> But I haven't command like setenv
> Which pkg I need to install or maybe send me link to how-to.

   First thoroughly read (hint:, plus some
additional advices can be found at and further below.
Please pay attention to your input as environment editing is a
low-level task and things can break.
   And would you please change your e-mail name to something not using
Cyrillic letters 'cause various mail archives like
and possibly can't handle non-ASCII letters correctly.