2Gb transend SD: issue

Evgeny Karyakin anthropophagite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:04:22 CET 2008

2008/11/26 Dmitry Popov <incvega at gmail.com>:
> Hi All
>
> Just I need only "nice solution" (some people have lost phone).

   I had some troubles with this procedure also, but I was assured
here on the list that you can't break u-boot fatally doing this
things. Just follow wiki[1] link to get familiar with getting u-boot
console, and proceed to trac[2] link for step-by-step instructions,
following by beni's success story. Another option (less safe
definitely) can be reflashing[3] your NOR environment with snapshot
from exactly the same revision of GTA02 which is already patched
against this I/O problem; I don't think anybody would suggest you
that.

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Bootloader
[2] http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1743#comment:4
[3] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_NOR