Fix no-icon for Calculator: Where to post a patch?

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at
Thu Nov 27 15:27:45 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM, John Lee <john_lee at> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 05:53:00PM +0300, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
>> Attached patch fixes problem with openmoko-calculator2 BitBake recipe,
>> which points incorrect icon location. Thus no icon were shipped with
>> .ipk file and no icon displayed on home screen (on FSO-M4.1).
>> I think this belongs to OpenEmbedded bugtracker, but probably
>> OM guys can get this committed into git faster?
> OE will automatically find files in several dirs, one of them is
> ${PN}, so the bb file itself is actully correct.  I have just tested
> installing openmoko-calculator2 and the icon shows up alright, so you
> might want to check if there is something else going wrong..

Ah, I've got why I was confused. My previous build is about two weeks
old, and it didn't have patch [1] applied. Now things works out of the box

Alexander Chemeris.

SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting
tel: +1 (617) 273-4000