OpenMooCow 0.2

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Thu Nov 27 22:28:07 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 27.11.2008, 20:02 +0000 schrieb Thomas White:
> - Code simplified and altered to make it easier to add support for
> other types of accelerometer.

Nice! I hacked up some hdaps (read: Thinkpads) support, tested on a

It now moos when tilting your laptop 90° away from to or towards you
(and again when you tilt it upright, due to the latest change).

PS: Enrico, I felt free to run git-import-orig to have something to
branch of, but I left the rest of packaging the new version to you :-)

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |