Rotate single application

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at
Fri Nov 28 01:30:33 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 3:11 AM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:07:25 +0000 Al Johnson
>> <openmoko at>
>> babbled:
>> >
>> > That's what I was thinking of.
>> so as such you'd like it, if application X is focused (active app) then the
>> whole screen rotates as long as its focused - then rotates back to normal
>> when somewhere else? (eg it's a game or video that prefers to run in
>> landscape mode).
> I think that's what the OP was asking for. Personally it would need some
> careful interface design to avoid driving me nuts! It's another tool that
> might be good for some people in some circumstances.

Actually I thought more about rotating just application's
main window content - that should be much smoother
when switching back and forth. But I'd be happy with
rotating the whole screen too. And hopefully not only me :)

Alexander Chemeris.

SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting
tel: +1 (617) 273-4000