OpenMooCow 0.2

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Sat Nov 29 16:41:10 CET 2008

Am Samstag, den 29.11.2008, 13:46 +0000 schrieb Thomas White:
> Joachim Breitner <nomeata at> wrote:
> > I took this as an encouragement to hack slightly on your code, so I
> > did a slightly larger modification.
> Looks good.  Just one comment: O_NONBLOCK doesn't seem to be honoured
> for the Neo accelerometers (hence the select() stuff).  See this post
> on OM-Devel (and the responses):
> I've added this to my Git tree for inclusion in later releases.

Nice. Is your git tree publicly available?

> For the purposes of the Debian package, are you happy to have this included
> from your own branch in the Debian Git repository, or would it be less
> complicated if I did a new upstream release with the HDAPS stuff?

I’d prefer to wait for a new upstream release – I try to avoid having a
different version in Debian than elsewhere if possible. But I’m
perfectly fine if you’ll just release it whenever you would have
released anyways.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |