Qtopia 4.4 - Qt Extended | Now Released!

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Wed Oct 1 02:14:40 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> Lorn Potter wrote:
>> I wrote:
>>> but... Where are sources and binaries?
>> We usually release the open source packages a couple days after the
>> commercial release.
>>
>> They will be at the new site:
>> http://qtextended.org
>>
>> As soon as I can. Hopefully by this weekend.
>
> Cool... Btw I've seen that there are also some commercial (premium)
> modules that could be integrated with Qtopia, also if they're not open
> source. Well, will be there a way to get the torch mobile browser, for
> example?

This is the full functionality Iris web browser. This was not developed by Qt Software. There is a
simple example web browser in the qtextended sources. You would have to contact the premium module
companies to find out if they are releasing a version for the Neo.

None of the 'premium' modules were developed by Qt Software. Qt Extended is fully dual licensed.