[debian] install failure, fso-frameworkd is not going to be installed

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:19:47 CEST 2008

2008/10/1 Tha_Man <jeroenbreg at hotmail.com>:

> Great find! I ran into this yesterday as well, but I have another question:
> I'm using Om2008.9 to install Debian on my Freerunner, how do I 'install'
> libcaca0 and libcucul0?
> I know I can access the card, but how do I install these libs to it?

You have to chroot into the Debian rootfs, like this:

# chroot /mnt/debian /bin/sh

Then you're in a new shell, where / is actually /mnt/debian.  In this
shell, you can use apt-get install exactly as if you had booted
directly into Debian.

Does that answer your question, or was there something else?

     Neil