dead battery

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Wed Oct 1 21:30:35 CEST 2008

Vince M. Clark a écrit :
> My battery is completely drained so I cannot boot to charge it.

I usually just take out the battery and try to start it with the charger
plugged in (never tried with the USB). A combination of

- letting it without power for 30 seconds (no battery and no charger)
- switching it on with: Press AUX - Press Powerbutton - Release AUX -
Release Powerbutton using various timings
- putting back in the battery anyway

usually does the trick. As this sounds a bit like black magick, I'm sure
there is somewhere a proper explanation and a "scientific" way to do
it... Until that I stick to that what I know. Let there be light ;)

Linus