Stable OM distro

Vince M. Clark vclark at
Wed Oct 1 23:56:19 CEST 2008

I'm assuming you are referring to Qtopia 4.3 right? It was close but not quite there. I have very high hopes for 4.4.

----- Original Message -----
From: "t m" <ttb.1001 at>
To: "List for Openmoko community discussion" <community at>
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:56:00 PM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Re: Stable OM distro

You can try FDOM. It's somewhat bloated, but works nicely for me.

Nice, I will try this as well. Even Qtopia didn't work out for me. Other users have the same experience? It usually takes a while before problems show, and I'm really hoping I will be able to at least phone and sms with a normal battery life (and resume that works)