New Rasterman Image...

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Thu Oct 2 09:19:13 CEST 2008

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:00:53 +1000 nickd <blumph at gmail.com> babbled:

> Looks excellent! Can't seem to get suspend to work though. Is it because
> it's missing 'apm' or something? Also, would it be hard to port this to
> 2009.9? Is it more than a change of edje files?

its got it - thew FSO x builds dont allow aux and power buttons to be keys in x
- so e can never get them (and no - i'm not going to do awful hacks like open
kernel input devices directly when it should be punted through x). there is apm
- but for some reason for me it wont wake up from suspend - no idea why. i
havent really cared. thats a "kernel problem" and not somethnig i am wanting to
focus on :(