[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin 0.4

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 2 18:32:37 CEST 2008

I previously posted a note that the actual 0.4 package misses quite some
icons. So to get it to work you just have to put the missing icons back
to /usr/share/pixmaps/openmoko-panel-plugins.
You can get the icons from
http://www.ohli.de/download/openmoko-panel-plugin_0.4.orig.tar.gz

It misses the following icons:
brightness.png