kernel for qt extended 4.4

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at
Thu Oct 2 19:11:26 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Kishore <kitts.mailinglists at> wrote:
> On Thursday 02 Oct 2008 9:40:59 pm Nicola Mfb wrote:
>> 2008/10/2 Kishore <kitts.mailinglists at>
>>  I downloaded the rootfs image for qt extended and flashed it to the rootfs
>>  partition. I previously had FDOM installed so basically this must have
>>  overwritten it. The kernel image was not available so i guess im still
>> using the image i flashed from FDOM.
>>  It works but is somewhat flaky. No USB networking and so no SSH. Something
>> is not right here and im guessing it is all because of the kernel image.
>>  So where do i get the suitable kernel image or how do i have to go about
>> it?
>> I can ping the phone, but no ssh (connection refused).
>> Launching dropbear from terminal seg faults
> Same here
> --
> Cheers!
> Kishore
I had  qtopia-4.3.3-snapshot-09012242-gta02-flash.tgz that came with
uImage-gta02-mwester-stable-d6f9fd270943fb22.bin kernel.
I have flashed the new rootfs (latest 4.4.1 release) and have wifi (no
encryption tested), GSM and USB networking.

PS: Low the browser!. How do I save an email attachment though?