[2008.9] Wifi very unreliable

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Oct 2 21:14:51 CEST 2008

vale,

> i think this should also be a high priority aspect to work on for
> Openmoko.

It is, and for Atheros too.
We are working on improving the driver (there are several driver
variants actually), we are working on getting all of this into
mainline kernel.org, we are working with Atheros to open up more
possibilities with regards to reflashing the chip, providing 'thin'
firmwares that allow monitor/injection modes etc.

Any help is appreciated, bug reports with clear reproduction steps are
very helpful too.
Best Regards,
Wolfgang