[debian] Top bar does not appear

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Oct 2 21:59:53 CEST 2008

> BTW What I wanna mean is if it is possible to have the openmoko-panel-
> plugin running on the zhone-session, the default one for Debian on
> freerunner.

if you have _only_ zhone running (ie no xfce or what desktop/window
manager ever), the answer is no.
if you use xfce and start zhone as application inside -- add it to xfce's

/usr/bin/zhone-session is simple script calling zhone,
matchbox-keyboard-toggle and the matchbox wm.
comment everything out (you might leave matchbox-keyboard-toggle to acces
the keyboard when pressing aux) and put startxfce4 at the end.
mine looks like this:

matchbox-keyboard-toggle &

and i have zhone and openmoko-panel-plugin as autostarts in xfce.