[SPAM] Re: kernel for qt extended 4.4

gromez gromez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:38:18 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Franky Van Liedekerke
<liedekef at telenet.be> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:43:23 +0200
> Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:

[...]

> - timezone management isn't working (the files just aren't there
> in /usr/share/timezone). Also the time itself can't be changed.

Same problem. A solution for getting the right date is to use the date
command from ssh.

> - echo problem is back

During a call, people notify me that they hear their own voice, so
echo problem is back.

> - alarm keeps vibrating the phone, after pressing "snooze"

I've tried alarm this morning and it worked fine.

> - each received call arrives twice, causing the second call to show up
> as "missed"

Similar problem with calls and text messages. Even if I read them it
seems they are never marked as read.