[2008.9] Wifi very unreliable

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 08:58:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Stroller <stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk>wrote:

> Nishit,
>
> The company that sold you your Freerunner offered you refund, already.
>
> I assumed that you would take this, leave the list and STOP FUCKING
> WHINING.
>
> I guess this was too much for me to hope for, huh?
>
> Dude, I will decide what to say, till the time I return the FR, if I decide
to do so.  If you don't like what I say, complain to the list maintainers.
Otherwise, hold your tongue or come up with a solution.

I have showed my commitment to a cause by putting my money where my mouth
is, and I didn't do it because I wanted to hop on to the embedded linux
shebang.  If I feel that I have been let down, I have every right to say
so.  Refunds do not make up for lost time.