Where is the SD card...

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Fri Oct 3 19:07:42 CEST 2008

Hello Alastair

> /dev/mmcblk0 is correct. If you can't see it your card hasn't been
> detected for some reason. dmesg or the output of logread just after boot
> should give some indication as to what's going on.

I reseated the card, the proper device now shows. Thanks for the tip.
Now I only have to figure out why I can't ssh to the FR anymore. (FR
can't ping to desktopmachine, while desktop does ping FR ;-)  Always
more fun.

>> Or would it be mtdblock0?
>>

> NO!!! That's part of the internal flash.

I suspected something like that, so I did not touch it.

Thank you.

Paul

--
De gustibus non est disputandum

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04