FDOM and WiFi

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Oct 3 21:44:57 CEST 2008

At this point you can try manually configuring the wireless card:

iwconfig eth0 essid linksys

Does your network have an encryption key? How many letters? I think
there is a bug that one letter keys don't work.

If your network has an encryption key, I think another bug requires that
you set the key before the ID thus:

iwconfig eth0 key 123456789 essid linksys

Let me know if this works and we'll update the wiki accordingly

Michael