Qt extended 4.4 on X11

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Fri Oct 3 22:00:59 CEST 2008

Adrien de Sentenac wrote:
> are there plans for ASU to use Qt extended (Qtopia) 4.4 ?
> I've seen there is a number of bug related to qtopia tools in the call
> for community action, and I am willing to try to fix some of these,
> but I was wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to work on the 4.4
> version of those tools.

According to what I've read in the devel list (I asked something
similar) this version can be ported to X11 too... BTW I don't know if a
porting has been planned, but I figure/hope that it will be.
By the way looking a little to the code there are not so many changes in
the telephony core so working in this shouldn't be so different.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/