duke3d on debian ?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 4 11:56:09 CEST 2008

Right click patch isn't implemented in xglamo so far.
It's also really bad that there exists the xglamo package which seems to
work but no really progress is made to use it as default for debian.
Only with xglamo rotation and other usefull stuff works right.
I wish there would be some news about the progress with xglamo and
debian. :)

For the duke3d part i'm also curious how to get past the menu because
i'm also stuck at this point where nothing works for me to start a
level. My accels also both give data with hexdump but i can't use them
within duke3d in the menu.

Ciao,
     Rainer