[FSO] FSO repositories

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Sat Oct 4 16:06:46 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 14:14 +0200, Luca wrote:
> I finally installed the FSO on my FR.
>
> First of all It seems that the repositories called when I run the opkg
> update aren't correct. I need to change those as I did for the ASU
> release?
>
> URL used are something like:
> http://my-distribution.org/remote-feed//om-gta02/Packages.gz
>
> I need some fix?

If you are running a straight FSO Milestone that's about it.  So far
there have been little to no updates.  If you are using fso-testing or
fso-unstable you can install the appropriate  dist-feed-configs ipk at
http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/

Remember though the prevailing wisdom is to not update from a distro
different from the one you installed.

digger